The Highland School District Welcomes You to ParentSquare
We are now using the ParentSquare platform for the district, school, and classroom communications, primarily with email, text, and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent/guardian, using their email address and/or phone number (use the email and phone number that you have provided to your school and is in our Skyward Student Information System).
How To Sign Up
Go to www.parentsquare.com. You can also install the ParentSquare app on your smartphone and follow the prompts to sign up.
Use your email or the phone number that you have provided to your school and is in our Skyward Student Information System to set up your account otherwise ParentSquare will not be able to link your account to your student's information. Your email/phone number must match contact details in the school's database for this to work.
If your contact details aren't recognized, contact your school to get them added. After they update your information in their database, the new contact details will appear in ParentSquare after the next daily sync, and you will be able to create an account.
What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is a unified communication platform that offers a whole host of tools which allows district, school administrators, and teachers to more effectively communicate and engage with families and students. Some features include:
· Mass notifications and Urgent Alerts with two-way communication
· Mobile application for administrators and parents (iOS and Android)
· Attendance notifications
· Teacher and classroom communication
· Direct Messaging with two-way translation
· Social (Facebook and Twitter) and website share
· Forms and Permission Slips
· Appointment Sign Ups (parent-teacher conferences, technology pick-ups)
· Calendar and RSVP
· Volunteering and classroom supply sign-ups
· And so much more
Uso de un navegador de sitios web
Configuración de idioma a través de la aplicación iOS