• School Choice Transfer Request


    Resident School District - The school district in which the student lives.

    Nonresident School District - Any school district outside of the student's resident district.

    A Choice Transfer is made when a student wants to attend a school outside of the school district where the student lives. For a Choice Transfer, the resident district must first release the student to start the transfer process.

    You may download and complete a request form from the options below or you may start the process online via the ChoiceTransferRequest via this link:

    Please note that not all districts utilize the parent portal. Contact the nonresident school district to find out if they are accepting applications for the school and grade level you are requesting and if there are other forms or required steps to complete your Choice Transfer request.

    Questions? Please contact Julie Notman at the District Office at 509-678-8631.